Join a company not only focused on clients but focused on you.
People are our greatest asset and we choose only those who show skill, passion, integrity, and commitment. Talent, be it raw or experienced, is always welcome. Vana Solutions offers a unique diverse culture which constantly strives to maintain a competitive edge over others within the IT Industry. Our Beavercreek, Ohio office is looking for experienced professionals that are focused on being problem solvers. Our clients expect the best and so do we.
IT PORTFOLIO MANAGER / TECHNICAL WRITER
Vana Solutions, LLC is an information technology services company headquartered in Dayton, Ohio. Vana Solutions delivers technical solutions supporting complex organizational objectives while solving business-driven challenges.
Vana Solutions is seeking an IT Portfolio Manager/Technical Writer. Some of the responsibilities include:
The ability to perform Portfolio Management (PFM) activities for program reporting to meet AF and AFMC-directed taskings.
Provide experience and strong understanding of the AF IT PFM process, tools and associated program documentation to assure alignment of the program with Public Laws and AF & DoD policies/guidance.
Create missing and support development/update of program documents to assure compliance with applicable governing laws and policies and support compliance assertions. Individual may also support AF Acquisition reporting taskings.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong knowledge of or experience with the AF IT Acquisition and PFM processes/tools
- Strong knowledge of or experience supporting program compliance assertions (e.g., Privacy; Records Management; Cybersecurity; Section 508; SFIS; etc.)
- Understanding of Business Enterprise Architecture (BEA) Compliance and associated DoD Architecture Framework (DoDAF) artifacts
- Experience or support for entering responses into AF IT Registry for materiel solutions (e.g., EITDR or ITIPS)
- Strong knowledge of or experience with creating or updating program compliance documentation (and other program documentation)
- Knowledge and ability to guide the program team through the ACAT milestone process to define the required documentation and reporting requirements for Authority to Proceed Decisions (ATP-2 and ATP-3) per the Defense Acquisition Program Model and AF policies
- Knowledge of and/or expertise in the PEO migration process
- Knowledge of and/or expertise in the Program Risk Management process
- Team player who can work in multi-disciplined, close collaboration, project environment
- Technical writing expertise in authoring, editing, and reviewing acquisition and technical documentation
- Software expertise in MS Office Suite (Word; PowerPoint; Excel) and MS SharePoint (MS Project and MS Visio knowledge desired)
- Active security clearance